Merchant Cash Advance
A Merchant Cash Advance is an innovative alternative to a traditional small business loan. Capital for Business utilizes your expected future credit and debit card sales to be able to provide you with working capital so you can put your business plans into action.
Instead of fixed daily payments, the repayment for an MCA is completely flexible and works alongside your natural cash flow. During the length of your payback period, a small percentage of your daily credit/debit card sales is withheld until the advance is paid in full. This allows businesses the flexibility to make lower payments during periods when cash flow slows down.
A Merchant Cash Advance is right for you if:
• Your business accepts credit cards as a form of payment from customers
• You are looking for something that is flexible
• You don’t want to pay monthly minimums
• Your sales tend to fluctuate and so you want to pay as you go
How do I qualify?
• You’ve been processing credit cards for at least 60+ days
• You process at least $5,000 in credit card sales per month